SiB Solutions har blivit antagna till SynerLeap som är ABBs tillväxthub för startups. SynerLeap hjälper startups att accelerera sin expansion på en global marknad genom unik tillgång till ABBs nätverk, kunder, kompetens och teknologi. Vi är är mycket glada att vi får denna fantastiska möjlighet.
When a pallet or a product is lost or damaged, when a delivery is incomplete, what do you do? How many resources and hours do you spend finding the answer and the resolution? How much does it cost? If you find the answer and move to a resolution, how often do you simply just send a new delivery, not knowing if it was your wrongdoing, or anything else outside your control creating the problem? Wouldn’t you like to know?
Let me give you some examples that will be accounted for below…
- You send everything you produce and/or sell through a 3rd party logistic center. All is entered and registered at the logistic centre and you get a report on the delivery, and merchandise is missing.
- A customer calls and complain about not receiving the right amount of ordered products. The parcel, according to the customer, was lacking a number of pieces.
- A customer send you a picture of a damaged delivery. It’s a picture of a damaged pallet standing on the customers receiving area.
- You receive an error report from a robot in the production area but don’t have a clue what’s the cause. The error report just states that the robot for some reason stops operating.
All these examples are taken from real situations occurring at our customers sites. Identifying problems like these by using resources performing detective work within several different systems, combined with walking around the warehouse or production site monitoring processes manually, are very costly and time consuming.
SiB Solutions can help you. We track – with video analytics – what, how and when the problem occurred by our intelligent video analytics. We will help you monitor the processes and give you visible facts that uncover any doubts of where in the delivery chain or production process you need to take action. We will help you reveal if the items were packed, sent or handled in a way that caused any problem.
- By entering the ID of the shipment/order/item you will directly get a recording showing the actual pallet/cage entering being picked and entering the truck. You easily identify if you sent it or not, and if you did the cost will not be on your account.
- By entering the order ID you get instant access to the packing station handling the order and
- see that it lacks a product. You can rectify the fault and give a fast and professional answer to your customer, or
- you find out everything was sent, and the responsibility and cost is transferred away from you (lost at distributor or fraud attempt?)
- By retrieving the shipment-ID you instantly get access to the loading process and can identify the pallet in question and have proof it was transferred to the distributor or not, and in what state.
- You enter the timestamp into the system that is monitoring the process. You instantly access the point of disruption and have the possibility to visually monitor the incident and identify if something in the production chain caused the problem.
SiB Solutions do not only help being reactive but will also, with our development within AI, create possibilities to take proactive measures and prevent the problem from arising in the first place. It gives you the advantage of taking action before it happens – eliminating all costs and resource needs for recovering from these issues. Imagine the ROI calculations and savings on that…